Friday, February 15, 2013

Freebie Friday: Free Monogram!

Use this to create a free Monogram...to use just about anywhere....the designer at www.weddingchicks.com has developed it as phone wallpaper, but I am pretty sure you could use it as printables...to frame in a little girl's room, to make note cards, invitations, bookmarks...endless and everywhere!
You can choose a design, color schemes and initials!
So create, save and then you can use it as a screen saver or in your project.
Just follow this link to Wedding Chicks' CUSTOM PHONE WALLPAPER
These were some of my favorite options:
 



Here are some examples that I made up for myself:






and for my sweet, newly engaged friend, Linsey in California: 

Have fun with this freebie from Wedding Chicks!
XXXOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment