Sunday, July 21, 2013

Give Me the Goods Monday Link Party #17: Sunday Features!!!

Give Me the Goods Monday Features

It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
AND………..Give Me the Goods Monday just got even better! Rachel from Maison de Pax is joining us as our 5th hostess starting tomorrow!!! I've been a follower of Rachel's amazing blog and I'm thrilled to have her with us each Monday...actually, she has been linking up at Give Me the Goods Monday since the beginning! Have you seen some of her link ups?
She's a natural fit for a 5th hostess, don't you think??!!
rachel
Welcome, Rachel!
What does this mean for you guys?!
More exposure!
Now, onto my feature picks this week!
Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Amber @ Dimples & Pig Tales
------------------------------------------
Here are my picks this week:
DIY Bottle Makeover @ Blissful Bee
coverphoto
What I love about this idea and this post from Blissful Bee is that she takes something and repurposes it...look around your house. Can you find beautiful things in your recycling bin? Can you look at things differently and see an alternative use for it in your home? This is beauty in simplicity. Love it.
Chalkboard and Burlap Silhouette Art @HOUSE OF HOFF
I love silhouettes. I love burlap. I love chalkpaint. And apparently so does April at House of Hoff. I never would of thought of this combo but it is lovely. Putting this on my 'to do' list for sure!
10 Minute Pillow Cover @ The Happy Housie
She had me at the faux bois yellow print...but check out this fantastic tutorial from Krista at the Happy Housie. She admits to her love of fabric and shares a "Super Crazy Easy Fast" way to swap out fabrics on pillows! Brilliant!
DIY Arrow Art @ Sealed with Lovely
I'd say it's safe to call ARROWS a current trend. This one that Jillian shared is an awesome low budget project that you could do to replace something chevron that you're sick of ;) I'm totally doing this, too! Probably in my son's new bathroom!
AND this week's MOST VIEWED LINK:
Give Me the Goods Features #17 {rainonatinroof.com} #features #roundup
How I Organized My Whole Life from Just a Girl and her Blog
Were you featured? 
Don’t forget to check out the other host’s features:
Jamie @ Better with Age
See you bright and early tomorrow morning for
 GIVE ME THE GOODS MONDAY PARTY # 18! 
XXXOOO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Thank you so much for including my easy pillow covers in this week's features... yay!! So excited:) Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature Amy!! Looking forward to the party!!

    xo, amy@theblissfulbee

    ReplyDelete