Monday, April 28, 2014

Meaningful Mother's Day {Minted+Every Mother Counts}



Back in January I had the privilege of meeting Christy Turlington Burns and learning about the stellar mission of Every Mother Counts. I was immediately moved by their passion and dedication to get to the core of improving health care for Mothers throughout the World. 

Go here to see Every Mother Counts' Hands On Projects that are making a difference in Women's 

and Children's lives.

{I think I look cross-eyed in this picutre...I'm standing next to a super model...don't judge me ;) }
For Mother’s Day 2014, Minted has pledged to donate 20% of all of their art sales to the Every Mother Counts organization, a wonderful partnership and promotion. 

Go to Minted to view all of their amazing, independent artist prints.

Use Code: COMMONAEMC

If you use the code at check-out today,  you will also receive a downloadable card to let your Mom’s know that a donation to Every Mother Counts was made in her name.

MintedArt1









Christy's Favorites...



My favorite...

Highway Wildflowers by Kelli Hall

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers Everywhere!
XXXOOO,

No comments:

Post a Comment