Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Well, hello there! {how can it be the end of July?}

Yes, I'm back from being silent for quite some time. Since the start of Commona My House, I haven't missed more than a few days here and there, so this was a big step for me to skip my posts with you...but over the past month I've had a few issues with my health and well, that had to come first. 
A few posts ago, I discussed the growing epidemic of Lyme Disease, primarily linking the danger of invasive Japanese Barberry to the infestation of ticks, {ticks that are more often than not, infected with Lyme Disease}.
Well, isn't it ironic... I came back from my time in CT with a little souvenir: Lyme Disease. {Yes, I want to insert crazy emoticons here, but I'll refrain from doing so}.
A surge of antibiotics and I'll be fine, but I've needed a little time to get back in the game.
Thanks for hanging in there with me! I'm happy to be back!
If you follow me on Instagram, you've kept up with some behind the scenes snaps of mine {like the ones below: No Makeup Monday, Here is the Lock, and Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp} that I'll be sharing details of soon here on the blog.


XXXOOO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment