Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Ten {2.3.15}

Here are the reads that have inspired me this week!

1.  Architectural Digest pops in on Neil Patrick Harris' Harlem Brownstone. 

Music Room
via 

2. Sarah Sarna talks Internationally Influenced Kitchen Trends for 2015

Kitchen Trends
via
3. The Curated House shares this plan for How to Renovate Your Life, Like You Would Renovate Your Home.  It gets you thinking....

via
4. Judy Blume's MA Lake House ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD is on the Market...
"Are you there, God? I'd like to buy Judy Blume's House". 

via

5. Stylish Lighting Finds from Kids Stores via Apartment Therapy. YES! Been saying it all along: Think outside the box, babes.

via
6. Valentine's Downloadable Desktop Wallpaper by Ciera Design via Lulu the Baker.
 via
via
7. I had the pleasure of running into one of my favorite photographers at Alt Summit last week. (I'll be posting about Alt all NEXT WEEK here on the blog). But Becky Kimball's talent for capturing subjects in natural light (and her eye for making the ordinary extraordinary) is one that is unsurpassed, in my opinion. She just posted Interior Photos of a Holladay, UT home for the Holidays! Once you hit her site, you'll want to poke around, like, FOR HOURS checking out her work.

8. Did you see January's Year of Change "Paint a Room" Reveals? If you missed them this past week, you have to see all of our reveals! This inspiring idea from Rosa Beltran Design is a fabulous way to incorporate color in a fun and sophisticated way. See Rosa's own Coral Bookcase Project and her roundup of Painted Backed Bookcase ideas.




9. Next up are The Suburban Bitches Year of Change Reveals. I seriously love how Erin and Tricia have different styles and taste...both high end and impeccable. Erin tackles her office, elevating it to be Apartment Therapy worthy, in my opinion. And Tricia shows how you shouldn't always shy away from dark colors in a small space.  You have to head over to check out their befores and full after pics.
via
via
10. I am so inspired by Sarah of Life on Virginia Street. I've mentioned her here for years...she was a regular contributor to the link party that I used to Co-Host (remember Give Me the Goods Monday?), and I've followed and collaborated with Sarah on seveal projects now. She has become a 'virtual' friend and I look up to her in so many ways, including her design sense, personal style and frankly, her GET IT DONE attitude. There is seriously nothing that Sarah can't tackle. If you're not following her, start. Now. Check out her In Progress Dining Room for Year of Change. 
Dining Room Paint 2
via

P.S. Did you see my Year of Change Paint Project for January? I'd love for you to check it out and tell me what you think! Here's a peek at my Inspiration....
Favorite! Gold handles and hinges, farmhouse apron sink, grey cabinets, white tile backsplash
via

No comments:

Post a Comment